It's useful to always have a good understanding of how your data is structured. In Integrate, you can easily preview, filter, and sort an imported table.
- In the main navigation of Y42, make sure you're in the Integrate tab.
- Hover over a data source you're interested in and click Data. Alternatively, you can click on the data source itself and then on the Data tab.
- Choose the specific table you want to preview.
The bottom row provides you with information about the number of rows, columns, size, and previewed rows.
- To order your rows by column, click on the column's name. One click sorts the table in ascending order by this column, another click in descending order.
- You can change the order of the columns or pin, auto size, and reset columns.
To filter the preview rows by a specific condition, click the middle tab. To only include specific columns in your preview, click the right tab.
Updated 5 months ago