Once you enter to the Orchestrations product you get immediately introduced to the Orchestration's Jobs Menu, where all the orchestration that are created appear. There it is listed all the necessary information to immediately attest what you are going to do next.
Let's now introduce each section of the Orchestration's Jobs Section
(by the counter in the image below):
1- Orchestrations button.
By clicking it the Orchestrations Overview Menu will appear.
2- Orchestrations Grid.
In this data table you can find all the necessary information about each orchestration like:
- Name of the orchestration .
- Starred. You might click the star and make it yellow. This way you can filter by starred or just find it easy visually.
- Tags. By clicking the + sign you can easily add tags.
This can help visually find the orchestration or you might as well filter them by clicking in the tags column filter.
- Privacy. It shows if the orchestration is Private or Public.
- Schedule. Shows the timing in which the orchestration runs.
- Next Run. Shows the time the following orchestration job should run.
- Runs status. It shows the status of the last 5 runs of that specific orchestration (Ready, Fail, Pending)
- Latest Run. Shows the time the last run of that specific orchestration
- Last used. Shows the last time when the orchestration was opened by a user.
Important Note: Every column can be filtered and ordered by.
If you want to order by simply click on the header of the column until an arrow up and down appears:
If you want to filter, then just hover to the column header and click the button that appears:
3- Search for Orchestrations.
Here you can search for orchestration by simply typing the name of it.
With this button you can add a new Orchestration. Simply click it and follow the steps to create one.
By clicking the filters button it opens a quick overview of the columns vertically.
This is a very Handy helper so you can jump directly to some preset filters like:
But what is even more powerful is the fact that you might create your personalized views, by simply following these steps:
I.- Filter or Order by any column.
Here for example I will filter with the name revenue:
II. - Click "Save Current View" button.
III. - Add the View a descriptive name and/or icon &color and click Save.
IV- If you want to jump back to the default view of all the orchestrations, simply click the "Reset View" button.